What do I bring to you?
Along with my art, sculptural or otherwise, I bring community engagement. I have a background as an Arts-In-Care Practitioner, working with a diverse range of people since the mid 90’s. With arts qualifications, 3 years person centred counselling experience, community engagement and project facilitation for local councils, galleries and charities, I bring a wealth of experience, joy and creative energy.
Then, the magic happens because the people I work with bring their own stories, life experiences and ideas with them; working together, we create something meaningful for all involved.
The benefits of working creatively in a person centred way, can include:
- A renewed love for creativity
- Improved coping strategies
- Increased resilience
- Participation without the barriers of rurality (courses/workshops can be designed to run online) or labels
- A reimagined sense of self and place
- A focus with a positive outlet